Sunday, May 23, 2010

Don´t give up celebrating!


Today as we celebrate Pentecost, the coming of the Holy Spirit of God after Jesus Ascension, we look back to all God has done in our lives. How He has guided us with love and patience and helped us grow into who we are. And above all we thank Him for the gift of his Son Jesus Christ, as Jesus said in Acts 1:8 " you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you; and you shall be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria and to the end of the earth". Today I thank God for those early men who empowered by his Spirit certainly were true witnesses of Jesus and wrote the New Testament for us to read, stand, live and if necessary die for!
I thank God for men who laid down their lives for the Holy Word and I rejoice at God's wonderful plan for mankind that stands unchanged through the ages! For God so loved the World that HE GAVE his only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life! Today I thank God for his light, his truth and his LOVE!!!
Big hug to you, my brethren!!! Happy Pentecost!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment