Thursday, September 23, 2010

There is no other ROCK!


This is the Perito Moreno Glaciar
With its ice walls rising up to 200 ft high!
Only a third of its real size appears to the eye.
The other two thirds reach downwards!
This is the deepest part of the lake!
Wonder of wonders!



But now the LORD who created you says,
Don't be afraid, for I have ransomed you;
I have called you by my name;
You are mine.
When you go through deep waters and great trouble,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown!
Isaiah 43:1,2




You are my witnesses and my servants,
Chosen to know and to believe me
And to understand that I alone am God.
There is no other God;
There never was and never will be.
Isaiah 43:10



Don't, don't be afraid.
Haven't I proclaimed from ages past
That I would save you?
You are my witnesses-is there any other God?
No! None that I know about!
There is no other ROCK!
Isaiah 44:8


1 comment:

  1. Argentina has been blessed by many beautiful Glaciars in the Province of Santa Cruz.
    We were able to visit five of them in September as we celebrated our Silver Wedding Anniversary!
    The big ice-berg floating was in Lake Argentino as it broke away from the Upsala Glaciar.

    ReplyDelete