Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Looking up!














Above all kingdoms,
above all rulers,
above all created beings
you stand, my LORD and KING!
Above all else you ARE and have always BEEN!
And just to think
that I belong to You,
completely and irrevocably Yours!
I love you with all my mind, soul and strength.
I present myself before you and no one else,
here in the solitude of your awesome presence,
in the bright quietness of confesion,
in the soft breeze of the fresh morning
I come to You,
I will always come to You!
I breathe because of You!
I love you with all that I am!
I come, I wait,
speak, my LORD,
my Life!
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Give your bodies to God.
    Let them be a living sacrifice,
    Holy-the kind he can accept.
    When you think of what He has done for you,
    Is this too much to ask?
    Romans 12: 1 and 2

    ReplyDelete