Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Jesus Comes to Us



More than ever we must intercede for authorities like 2 Timothy recommends...

..."for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness."

"If My People who are called by My name will humble themselves & pray, I will heal their land. "

Jesus has come to heal, to save and to redeem.  I think of Peter when Jesus came walking over the water towards his boat, he wanted to come to Jesus...

While he was looking steadily into Jesus eyes he was able to walk above the waves, he was able to walk on the water (our circumstances)...

 But when he turned his gaze upon the storm, the huge waves & the wind, he started to sink...

 Everyone will stand before God one day, face to face & give account...

How will I answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment