Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The Light of Your Presence


I will bless the Lord who counsels me,
 who instructs me and teaches me. 
I will set the Lord before me, 
because he is at my right hand 
I will not be moved.

This bible verse I dedicated to my hubbie three years ago when I was hoping & waiting for his broken bones to be mended. I was believing he would be able to walk again through forests & beautiful places we would enjoy together as we always have. We wrote thank you notes to hundreds of friends who were praying for us believing God would never send a test harder than we could bear, but by holding on to Him we came out stronger & more grateful & united. We know God works miracles. Jesus heals the sick, Jesus can raise the dead. Jesus counsels us & guides us & holds us by his mighty hand. How can I say thanks for the things He has done for us, things so underserved, yet he did give his life for us!! To God be the glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment