Friday, May 14, 2010

Keep on trusting!





















The apostle John wrote about Jesus being the LIGHT of this world sent by God so that we would turn to Him. There is no shadow or darkness in God. He is absolutely perfect and still He wants us to relate to Him!
He scoops down like a Father who bends to talk to his little one and in his heart He thrills at the sound of our voice! He seems to say: "Can you trust me?"..."Can I help you?"...
No one has seen God except Moses who saw his back.
Jesus is the reflection of His Father.
He really cared for others.
He saw them.
He loved them!
He would wake up at dawn
To go and pray on the lonely hills
Surrounding the Sea of Galilee.
He prayed for you and for me
That we would have peace,
That we would turn to Him!
I have found a true friend in Jesus.
I have become his follower!
I am one of His fans.
He has taught me
That in laying down my life for others
I can find true joy and true LOVE!
He only knocks at the door of our hearts
And waits...


L.A.K.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment